- Ribsy by Beverley Cleary
- Bible Reading Genesis 3-4 (Egermier's Children's Story Book)
- One Small Square p. 10-11 (Core Curriculum)
- Read about Anteater on p. 95 of DK Animal encyclopedia
- Secrets Of the Garden Food Chains and the Food Web in Our Backyard by Kathleen Weidner Zoehfeld (Core Curriculum)
If All the Animals Came Inside by Eric Pinder
McDuff Comes Home by Rosemary Wells
Poems to Read to the Very Young by Eloise Wilkin
Check out your local library, there are so many sweet animal stories!
- Draw from One Small Square pages activity
- Look underneath and down low in your square can you find evidence of anyone living here?
- Our letter A (HOD finger play)
- Number 1 (YouTube playlist **previewed, but adult supervision recommended**)
- With our Math theme we played Memory with dominos.
- StarFall "A" on the tablet, the toddlers had fun taking turns tapping the A.
Coloring pages...Sesame Street ands farm animals, simple.
Continued working on animal categories.